Common Questions Answered by our Bankruptcy Lawyers
- How much does Chapter 7 Bankruptcy cost?
- How much does Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cost?
- How much does a Business Bankruptcy cost?
- Can bankruptcy actually help me?
- What is a bankruptcy really?
- What does Chapter 7 bankruptcy mean?
- What does Chapter 13 bankruptcy mean?
- What is the bankruptcy “automatic stay”?
- What are bankruptcy exemptions?
- Where is the Bankruptcy Court in Massachusetts and will I have to go?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Information
Our Massachusetts bankruptcy lawyers have numerous years of experience handling Ch. 7 bankruptcies for Massachusetts residents, and we work with clients from anywhere in the State. Don’t get stuck with an inexperienced bankruptcy lawyer. You owe it to yourself to contact our offices for a totally free consultation and case evaluation. Let us help you get your life back on track if you are dealing with bills that are piling up, being sued by creditors, faced with having your paycheck garnished, or the bank is threatening to foreclose on your house. Our office will match or beat the fee quoted to you by any other experienced bankruptcy attorney. […]
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Information
We work everyday with Massachusetts residents and businesses who don’t qualify for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code. Chapter 13 reorganization bankruptcy is especially helpful to homeowners who owe past-due amounts on their mortgage(s), or for people who want to “cram down” their automobile loan(s). Contact our office today for more information about Chapter 13 bankruptcy and for a totally free consultation. Our Match & Beat fee policy applies to Chapter 13 fees as well. […]